Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Under The Weather

I was sick yesterday, but still managed to get Tigger to the vet. I stayed home from work though. Factory work can be rough when you're sick.

I'll get back to work tonight and try to get my ducks in a row here today as well. One day of almost total down-time takes me about 2 days to catch-up and make right. Pa helped a lot yesterday though, bless his heart.

Today will be a catch-up day here and at work. Tomorrow may be another go to the store and stock up for the next winter storm day. We'll see. I have yet to catch a long range weather report.

This post is one of those with no real news, no insightful comments, no mind-boggling revelations, nothing. It's just to let you all know that Shady Hollow is still covered by snow, is getting rained on at the moment, but is still standing. Her inhabitants' are hanging in there and doing well.

Be Blessed!

1 comment:

  1. You better stock up. I heard this next storm is going to be a BIGGIE!!

    ReplyDelete