Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday Morning and Back to the Grind

It's Monday, again. I had an unplanned four-day weekend due to the weather and managed to be about as lazy as one-woman can during that time. Other than normal household chores I mainly buried myself in a history book I'm reading and let the world flow by on its own.

Maybe I needed the downtime. I don't even feel guilty at not doing all those things I might have done. We had the ice storm that I had foreseen back in December. Lucky for us, the main blast hit on the other side of town. People over there had up to an inch of ice and some are still without power. Farther north, the storm reached epic proportions and made history with the amounts of snow it deposited in the mid-Atlantic states. Some of my northern friends are still digging out.

Today I'm up early. It only takes a few days for my body clock to revert to normal time vs. second shift time. That's a good thing today. I have things to do and places to go that I couldn't do last Friday.

Now that my inner voice says its safe, I have some potting soil to buy and seeds to start in my plant room. Spring is just around the corner, you know.

Be Blessed!

1 comment: