Friday, March 26, 2010

Update

Over the past month I have either been busy or under the weather. I finally came to the realization that my 'under the weather' was a flare-up of my RA, and that I would have to treat it as such. I've been taking it easy and am on some meds to (I hope) make some of the symptoms go away.

I think between work, sick cats, politics, and the general state of everything I stressed myself into this flare-up. Oh well… my world won't end. I just have to baby myself a little bit and get over it.

In the meantime, the gardens are looking better, with daffodils in bloom….I promise to get some pictures up real soon. My walks around Shady Hollow now are full of excitement for I am spotting new and returning life everywhere.

After the harshness of this winter, I expected to lose a few plants here and there. Much to my surprise, the very plants I was certain wouldn't survive have started putting out new buds. It may be a beautiful spring and summer around the cottage after all.

One thing is certain, I have lots to do. I just have to rein myself in for another week or so until I whip this little physical setback.

I'll keep you guys posted and will be posting pictures over the weekend. In the meantime, be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment