Saturday, May 28, 2011

Friday Night Update: May 27, 2011

IMAG0059

This is the front bed, recently redesigned. The clematis has been in this location for three years now. The variegated hydrangeas' since last fall. I put in the hosta  earlier this spring.

IMAG0036

This big pot of catnip was one of the first garden plants to “green up”this spring. . . much to the delight of Thomas T.

IMAG0040

This clematis bloomed for the first time this year. It is still very small, but I can see it filling the trellis in years to come.

 

IMAG0050

The garden steps, severely overgrown by forsythia. The much needed cut back on the forsythia is awaiting the robin family to move out. I was attacked soon after starting to prune this mass of foliage. Believe me, there really are steps under all that green.

I have lots of overgrown areas right now. I am behind in my gardening. I have some vacation time planned for the first of June… perhaps I can tame the over abundant foliage while off work.

Stay tuned for more photos and the gardening adventure stories I’m sure I’ll be telling.

Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment