Tuesday, May 29, 2012

So Much to Do

There is so much that needs to be done here that it is mind boggling. Of course it doesn’t take a whole lot to get me boggled. Oh well.

My co-workers and I had to work through the holiday weekend due to orders needing to ship before the end of this month. So, I am in the process of deciding whether to take one or two days off at the end of this week to get caught up in the house and garden. I think two days off plus the weekend will give me a start on taming things down.

May has been wet here. As a result of all the rain everything has gone wild with growing. The grass is almost tall enough to be cut for hay, all the shrubs need pruned and the weeds are on a rampage of growth such as I’ve never seen.

The tomato seeds I started in pots need transplanted. The other seeds are still in their packets, wondering where is the gardener that promised them a chance the grow.

Better late than never I guess. They will be planted this weekend.

Wish me luck – I’m going to need it.

Be Blessed.

1 comment: